A beautiful house plant, grown for their bold and striking foliage. They're also known as Joseph's coat as their thick, oval, pointed leaves are splashed with many colours, including red, pink, burgundy, orange, yellow and green.
Do take care when watering as there is no drainage hole in the planter. The plant is in its original plastic pot and is removable from the ceramic container.
- Plant Size: Approximately 60 CM high x 30 CM wide
- Each plant is unique and can have a height and leaf size variation from the website image.
- Plant enthusiasts
- Bright but indirect light
- Perfect for a warm humid bathroom or kitchen, or to add a touch of the tropics to your indoor swimming pool or conservatory.
General Care Instructions:
- Light: Codiaeum do best in a brightly lit spot - direct sun could cause bleaching, too little sun would turn the leaves green
- Water: Water when the soil begins to dry out. They are not as thirst as other plants, but they will drop leaves if kept too dry. Take note, wilting for a Croton means too much water.
Notes: All parts of the plant are toxic, including the sap, so keep plants away from children and pets and wear gloves when handling. Avoid getting the sap in your eyes.
As of Jan 2, 2022 All Listed Prices are Inclusive of 10% VAT (Value Added Tax).