An anthurium plant with Pink lilac flowers, that comes in a lavender pot. The plant is in its original nursery pot and is removable from the decorative pot. Anthurium flowers will typically last for between 2-4 weeks before dying off. Even though your plant may no longer have flowers it is still healthy and will re-flower if the conditions are ideal!
Anthuriums are also excellent air purifiers!
- Approximately 35 CM high, 12 CM wide pot
- Each plant is unique and can have a height and flower/ leaf size variation from the website image. Imperfections on the leaf can occur.
- Humid locations
- Doting plant parents! Some care must be given to help your Anthurium re-flower
- Keep away from curious fur babies such as cats and/or dogs
General Care Instructions:
- Light: Anthuriums enjoy a bright spot with diffused light. This is not a low light plant, however, it should not be placed in direct strong light as this will cause the leaves to yellow and/or burn. Optimum light is especially important if you are looking for your plant to re-flower.
- Water: Water your plant throughly but do not allow it to sit in water that has collected in the tray. Before watering make sure the soil is barely dry to the touch--even though this plant does not enjoy drying out it also does not like to stay sopping wet or sit in water.
- Notes: As a tropical plant, Anthuriums enjoy the occasional mist
As of Jan 2, 2022 All Listed Prices are Inclusive of 10% VAT (Value Added Tax).