Euphorbia Acrurensis or Euphorbia Candle Cactus has lean ribbed stems growing like a chandelier and is an easy to care for plant that belongs to the succulent family. This plant has thorns and is not recommended for curious pets or children! The plant has been potted directly into a white pot with a stone covering and a drainage hole. This listing is for the exact plant and pot as pictured.
- Plant Size: Approximately 155 CM high x 50 CM wide
- Cactus and succulent enthusiasts
General Care Instructions:
- Light: Bright indirect light. The plant should not be exposed to direct light as it will cause the branches to yellow out and/or burn.
- Water: Water sparingly and check on the soil once a week depending on your environment. Allow the top soil to be dry before watering and ensure soil is never soggy. When in doubt do not water! The pot does not have a drainage hole.
- Notes: Avoid touching sap with bare hands as it is an irritant. Keep pets and children away from your euphorbia.
As of Jan 2, 2022 All Listed Prices are Inclusive of 10% VAT (Value Added Tax).