What are your hours?
- Our current store hours are Saturday to Thursday from 8am to 6pm. Walk-ins are welcome in-line with the governments mask regulations.
- We are closed on Fridays.
Do you deliver? What is your delivery fee?
- Yes we deliver! Our delivery minimum is BD12 and we do not charge a delivery fee. This is applicable for all retail purchases.
- Events can have a delivery and labour set up fee associated with the order and this will vary by order.
How can I place an order?
You can place an order in 3 ways:
- Check out our online shop at: https://shop.singaporeflw.com/
- Give us a call at 17-742456 for a bespoke order.
- Pop into our Adliya location. Find us on Google Maps here (https://goo.gl/maps/QzaXjPHZWtA6j87w7)
- We do not take orders over Instagram DM.
I don't have the address for the recipient. Can you contact them if I place an order online?
- Absolutely! Please leave a note in the special instructions field.
Where are you located?
- We are located in Adliya across from Ahli United Bank.
- We can be found on Google Maps (https://goo.gl/maps/QzaXjPHZWtA6j87w7)
- Our physical address is: Shop 119-A, Block 336, Road 3605, Osama Bin Zaid Avenue, Adliya
I want to discuss my wedding. How can I reach you?
- Congrats! We ask that you fill in an intro questionnaire and we will be in touch via email!
- Event Appointment Form: https://singaporeflw.com/get-in-touch
How do I order a bridal bouquet?
- We recommend coming by between a Sunday to a Wednesday. A florist will be able to assist you with your selection and confirm product availability.
- Our bridal bouquets usually range between BD 35 - 50 and more lux designs can vary from BD 50 - 100.
Do you offer plant maintenance?
- At this time this is not a service we offer. Do note that each of our plants listed online comes with it's own care instructions!
Can I bring in my plants for re-potting?
- Yep! We have a limited number of pots in stock that you can pick from or you can bring in your own pot!
Do you offer flower workshops?
- We do not... but maybe one day!
How do I look after my orchid plant?
- Glad you asked! We have a long, detailed post listed below! Happy reading! https://singaporeflw.com/journal/caring-for-your-orchid-friend-a-beginners-guide
Can I give you a gift to add with the flowers?
- Yes you can! These gifts must be dropped in-store and will be included with your order.
- Please note that we do not accept cash gifts or jewelry to be attached for delivery.
- If you would like to attach a cash or jewelry gift, we will happily arrange this for you but cannot deliver it.
Do you sell chocolates?
- We do not sell chocolates in-store as a regular offering.
- For special occasions such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day we may carry pre-boxed chocolate options for purchase.
Can I put my flower subscription on hold if I travel?
- Absolutely! Drop us a mail at Hello@SingaporeFlw.com or give us a buzz at 17-742456 to let us know when you’ll be out of town. Happy travels!
What is Blossom Buddy?
- This is our weekly flower subscription service. Each week we surprise you with seasonal blooms delivered in an up-cycled bottle.
- All the details can be found at this listing: https://shop.singaporeflw.com/products/blossom-buddy-subscription?variant=31581034709038
Can I gift Blossom Buddy?
- Aren’t you the best?! Yes you can gift someone special with a Blossom Buddy Subscription! Just note that we are only able to include one card with the initial delivery.
- All details can be found here: https://shop.singaporeflw.com/products/blossom-buddy-subscription?variant=31581034709038
Do you have Gift Cards?
- Why, yes we do! Our gift cards are listed on our online store here: https://shop.singaporeflw.com/products/gift-card?variant=31875577118766
- Gift cards do not expire and are a great option for friends and family who have a particular sense of style :)